Alexa and Yoel go deep on self-care. What is it, how do you do it, and why does the term raise Yoel's hackles? How hard do we actually work, and should we be trying to work less?
Also, Alexa shares an amazingly successful culinary experiment.
- The Least Stressful Jobs Of 2013
- How Hard Do Professors Actually Work? - The Atlantic
- Research shows professors work long hours and spend much of day in meetings
- How I Practice Self-Care as a Black Woman in Academia | Time
- Academics should make time for self-care, even if just a few minutes each day (opinion)
- ‘Self-care’: how a radical feminist idea was stripped of politics for the mass market | André Spicer | The Guardian
- Slush - Prairie Artisan Ales
- Milkshake IPA - Microbrasserie Vox Populi
- Molotov Cocktail | Evil Twin Brewing
- L'Espace Public – Brasseurs de quartier
- Two Psychologists Four Beers - Blog - Alexa's Beer Float Recipe
- Islands: Natural Law Party - YouTube