Mickey and Yoel welcome repeat guest Ted Slingerland to talk about his new book "Drunk: How We Sipped, Danced, and Stumbled Our Way to Civilization," in which he makes the case for alcohol.
Also, why are Yoel's guns out, and what was Mickey's worst trip?
- Drunk: How We Sipped, Danced, and Stumbled Our Way to Civilization
- Two Psychologists Four Beers Episode 18: What Science and the Humanities Offer Each Other (with Edward Slingerland)
- Mango & Passion Fruit Milkshake - Collective Arts Brewing
- A DIPA (Loral, Vic Secret, Motueka, Mosaic & Galaxy) – Bellwoods Brewery
- Dubbel — Red Collar Brewing & Distilling Co.
- Soleil Levant - Microbrasserie Vagabond
- Lotus - Microbrasserie Vagabond