Psychologist Gordon Pennycook joins the show to talk bullshit and misinformation. What is bullshit, and why do some people fall for it more than others? Why does misinformation spread so readily, and what can be done to stop it?
Plus: Yoel asks some perfectly reasonable questions about COVID's origins, and Mickey indulges in some Canadian content.
- Voodoo Ranger IPA | New Belgium Brewing
- Beer – Bellwoods Brewery
- Prairie Blonde - Paddock Wood Brewing Co. - Untappd
- Home - Pabst Blue Ribbon : Pabst Blue Ribbon
- Live Transmission Milkshake IPA | Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery
- Spaten | LCBO
- An analysis of the Canadian cognitive psychology job market (2006-2016) - PubMed
- Research note: Examining false beliefs about voter fraud in the wake of the 2020 Presidential Election | HKS Misinformation Review
- 11 famous Gordons
- On Bullshit: Amazon.com: Books
- It's A Good Life if you Don't Weaken - In Violet Light - The Tragically Hip - YouTube