Actually Against Academia (with Lee Jussim)
February 24th, 2021
1 hr 20 mins 38 secs
About this Episode
Lee Jussim joins the show to argue that we have been too soft on academia. We discuss problems in psychology and the social sciences including ideological bias, politically-motivated retractions, and more. Have things gotten better or worse over the past 10 years?
Plus: is Lee bad at Twitter?
- 6ix Days in Dade – Bellwoods Brewery
- Avion Anejo | Spirits Review
- Balt County Brewery
- White Picket Fence – Bellwoods Brewery
- Rabble Rouser | Psychology Today
- The Princeton Faculty's Anti-Free-Speech Demands - The Atlantic
- A Model of Political Bias in Social Science Research
- Microaggressions, Questionable Science, And Free Speech