Lee Jussim joins the show to argue that we have been too soft on academia. We discuss problems in psychology and the social sciences including ideological bias, politically-motivated retractions, and more. Have things gotten better or worse over the past 10 years?
Plus: is Lee bad at Twitter?
- 6ix Days in Dade – Bellwoods Brewery
- Avion Anejo | Spirits Review
- Balt County Brewery
- White Picket Fence – Bellwoods Brewery
- Rabble Rouser | Psychology Today
- The Princeton Faculty's Anti-Free-Speech Demands - The Atlantic
- A Model of Political Bias in Social Science Research
- Microaggressions, Questionable Science, And Free Speech