Yoel and Mickey welcome return guest Elizabeth Page-Gould to the podcast to discuss adults with and without children. Why did Liz choose to have children? What do we make of fathers who leave their familiies? How does society view people without children? What is the logic behind anti-natalism?
Bonus: What is concept creep and is it necessarily a bad thing?
- Beer | Steel & Oak Brewing Co.
- Old Yale Brewing
- Tree Brewing Company
- Concept Creep: Psychology's Expanding Concepts of Harm and Pathology
- Why men leave their wives and families - a man shares his story
- Fathers Who Leave | Psychology Today Canada
- The Case for Not Being Born | The New Yorker
- When men choose to be childless: An interpretative phenomenological analysis - Imogene Smith, Tess Knight, Richard Fletcher, Jacqui A. Macdonald, 2020
- “There’s More Thinking to Decide”: How the Childfree Decide Not to Parent - Amy Blackstone, Mahala Dyer Stewart, 2016
- Parenthood as a Moral Imperative? Moral Outrage and the Stigmatization of Voluntarily Childfree Women and Men | SpringerLink