Yoel and Alexa embrace their credulous sides and consider concepts from psychology that have importance for people in their private and public lives. Each of us lists the three social psychological ideas that we think are most relevant to people's lives - the kinds of things we would teach if we could give just one lecture. There are areas of consensus, but at some point Alexa wonders what Yoel has against insurance. We also discuss our inability to meaningfully discuss international politics.
- Two Psychologists F. on Untappd
- What do economic scholars consider powerful economic knowledge of importance for people in their private and public lives? Implications for teaching and learning economics in social studies
- How dozens of managers were conned into illegally strip-searching their employees - Vox
- Personal experiences bridge moral and political divides better than facts | PNAS
- Modest Mouse - Float On (Official Music Video) - YouTube
- Sazerac Rye