Yoel and Alexa discuss the "grand challenges" of psychological science, as identified in a recent survey of APS members. While usually nauseatingly agreeable, the two find many points of contention when it comes to psychology's shortcomings - from the kinds of diversity worth wanting to the value of decolonizing your syllabus. In the end, they make amends by agreeing that psychological science is, unfortunately, unlikely to solve climate change. And, along the way they express their appreciation for winter sports, tax advice, and alcoholic seltzers without artificial sweeteners.
- Two Psychologists F. on Untappd
- The Grand Challenges of Psychological Science – Association for Psychological Science – APS
- Spring Break: Family Friendly Things To Do In Houston
- RETRACTED ARTICLE: The association between early career informal mentorship in academic collaborations and junior author performance | Nature Communications
- Merchants of Doubt by Naomi Oreskes & Erik Conway — BURDOCK BOOK COLLECTIVE
- Two Psychologists Four Beers Episode 58: Sexism and Racism on Campus (with Anne Wilson)
- Andrew Bird - Souverian - YouTube