Yoel and Mickey welcome Neil Lewis, Jr. of Cornell University to the podcast. Is psychology ready to be applied to help the response to the COVID-19 pandemic? What are the opportunity costs of applying a psychological intervention? How does Neil navigate Twitter so effectively? What will Neil be doing over at FiveThirtyEight? What can meta-analyses and registered reports tell us about stereotype threat?
Bonus: How is Mickey like Jesus?
- How To Make a Gin Basil Smash
- Sucker Punch | doubletroublebrewing.com
- HazeMama - Great Lakes Brewery
- How many (and whose) lives would you bet on your theory?
- PsyArXiv Preprints | Is Social and Behavioural Science Evidence Ready for Application and Dissemination?
- Using social and behavioural science to support COVID-19 pandemic response | Nature Human Behaviour
- What I've learned about being a Black scientist | Science | AAAS
- Arlo Parks - Cola (Official Music Video) - YouTube