Psychologist Katie Kinzler joins the show to talk language. How do children and adults make judgments about people based on how they talk? Is there a "bilingual advantage"? And does Mickey sound Canadian?
Bonus: When deciding whether to go to grad school, should you not do what Katie did?
- Menagerie Single Hop Pale Ale – Fairweather Brewing Company
- Blueberry, Chocolate, Coffee & Vanilla - Collective Arts Brewing
- 815 Cabernet Sauvignon - Joel Gott Wines
- Bourbon | Knob Creek® Bourbon Whiskey
- Once a French Speaker, Always a French Speaker? — Once a French Speaker, Always a French Speaker? Bilingual Children’s Thinking About the Stability of Language
- How You Say It: Why You Talk the Way You Do―And What It Says About You: Kinzler, Katherine D.: 9780544986558: Amazon.com: Books