Talking about Talking (with Katie Kinzler)
December 16th, 2020
1 hr 10 mins 45 secs
About this Episode
Psychologist Katie Kinzler joins the show to talk language. How do children and adults make judgments about people based on how they talk? Is there a "bilingual advantage"? And does Mickey sound Canadian?
Bonus: When deciding whether to go to grad school, should you not do what Katie did?
- Menagerie Single Hop Pale Ale – Fairweather Brewing Company
- Blueberry, Chocolate, Coffee & Vanilla - Collective Arts Brewing
- 815 Cabernet Sauvignon - Joel Gott Wines
- Bourbon | Knob Creek® Bourbon Whiskey
- Once a French Speaker, Always a French Speaker? — Once a French Speaker, Always a French Speaker? Bilingual Children’s Thinking About the Stability of Language
- How You Say It: Why You Talk the Way You Do―And What It Says About You: Kinzler, Katherine D.: 9780544986558: Amazon.com: Books