How Polarized Are We? (with Anne Wilson)
December 19th, 2018
1 hr 9 mins 50 secs
About this Episode
Yoel and Mickey sit down with Anne Wilson of Wilfrid Laurier University to discuss free speech, the Lindsay Shepherd case, political polarization, #MeToo, and more.
Bonus: how many tattoos does Mickey have, and is that why he's less trustworthy?
- The death of the Montreal bagel? - The Globe and Mail
- IMPETuS Lab | Anne Wilson's Social Psychology Lab
- Inside Lindsay Shepherd’s controversial battle over free speech on campus
- GOODBYE TO THE LEFT - YouTube — Lindsay Shepherd says goodbye to the left
- Social Justice And Words, Words, Words | Slate Star Codex
- Dartmouth students sue college, alleging sexual assault by professors - The Boston Globe
- What can we learn from Dartmouth?
- When Does a Watershed Become a Sex Panic? | The New Yorker
- Waking Up Podcast #141 - Is #MeToo Going Too Far?
- The Truth About Tattoos by Bradley J. Ruffle, Anne Wilson :: SSRN