In their first episode, Yoel and Mickey tackle the alleged free speech crisis on campus. Is there reason to worry or are reports of left-wing intolerance overblown? We take a closer look and talk about what we do and don't feel comfortable saying on campus.
Also: who are we and why are we doing this?
- The ‘campus free speech crisis’ is a myth. Here are the facts. - The Washington Post
- The Skeptics are Wrong Part 1: Attitudes About Free Speech On Campus are Changing – Heterodox Academy
- The Skeptics Are Wrong Part 2: Speech Culture on Campus is Changing – Heterodox Academy
- Disinvitation Database - FIRE
- Charles Murray at Middlebury
- Christina Sommers at Lewis & Clark
- Collective Arts: Prophets & Nomads
- Collective Arts: Lunch Money